Wednesday, August 12, 2015

August 12, 2015

Received this the other day from my "writing coach on all things spiritual," Rev. Geoff Layng.

Rev. Geoff prays with me often in keeping my focus on writing a book on adoption and he also reminds me that I can do this - with the help of God, my co-creator.

"We live in a holographic (inner connected) universe. Everything alive has consciousness. At the subatomic level of life everything is connected to Universal Consciousness. When we change our consciousness, we are changing the world's consciousness. Know that consciousness directly effects our reality. We can direct energy to create a new outcome. Our thoughts and beliefs become the udder of new realities. Time is not what it appears to be. It does not flow on one direction. The future exists simultaneously with the past.

"The book you are writing today is not the book you would write yesterday. We have slipped into a new awareness that is bringing us closer to new world consciousness. Your writings need to address this change." - Rev. Geoffrey Layng

No comments:

Post a Comment